We support you so that you can focus on your customers.
Your CRM solution is vital to the success of your business. Any issue that affect its operation can result in staff downtime which decreases productivity and can be costly. In a worst case scenario, your business could potentially come to a halt without your customer database.
Our Support Plans ensure that every Act! user in your business has priority access to one of our local Act! Certified Consultants. This means you get expert help when you need it most. And we offer more than just technical fixes for your Act! software. Your dedicated consultant will understand your complete solution including customisations and AddOns as well as provide best practice improvements.
As each business has different requirements and budgets, we offer a range of options to suit your specific needs. All of our plans include unlimited call and email support. Additionally, you get up to three 30-minute consulting sessions per quarter to resolve any issues or discuss questions that you may have about your Act! solution. All this for a low monthly cost per site – not per user.
All of our support plans include:
|✔||Advanced level Act! technical support||✔||Dedicated Act! certified consultant assigned to your business|
|✔||Quarterly 30-minute remote support sessions||✔||Support for customised solutions and AddOns|
|✔||Unlimited support calls/emails||✔||Our consultants are skilled business advisors/analysts|
|✔||Local support in New Zealand and Australia ||✔||Access to an Act! certified consultant within 2 hours.|
Support Plan Terms and Conditions
- Each quarter, your consultant will schedule a 30 minute remote support session with you to provide assistance and/or preventative maintenance. The number of support sessions allocated each quarter depend on your support plan type:
- Basic: 1 per quarter (total of 4 per year/2 hours)
- Plus: 2 per quarter (total of 8 per year/4 hours)
- Ultimate: 3 per quarter (total of 12 per year/6 hours)
- Support calls are a maximum duration of 10 minutes for each issue. Excludes procedures where accidental data loss is likely or where you have called about the same issue before. In these cases, a remote support session will be required.
- All support is provided by Act! certified consultants located in Australia or New Zealand. We do not outsource support to overseas technicians.
- Support from your dedicated Act! Consultant has the advantage that they will generally know your setup and working environment. However if you have a critical issue and your consultant is not available at the time of your request, another consultant will be available to assist you within the 2 hour time frame. Please be aware that we do not guarantee that your problem will be resolved within 2 hours. This service is only available to clients on a current Support Plan.
- Support Plans are per site and are not dependent on number of Act! users.
- Support for Act! AddOns is only provided when the AddOn has been supplied and installed by Act Today.
- Support Plans are not a substitute for training or consulting.
- Support Plans do not include consulting services (other than the included 30 minutes sessions). Additional consulting services (remote) are charged at the normal hourly rate (per 30 minutes).
- On-site support is not included in the Support Plans and is subject to a minimum and/or travel charge depending on your location.